Welcome to D2Region!

What We Are

Relive the days of 1.09D PvP! This server is a enhanced to keep you playing, added special token system for making it to level 99. These tokens are used in recipes for items. 1.08 Items have been added, and can drop from monsters!

Download

To download and get started playing follow this guide »

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Register Now!
    Status
    Local Time
    01:23 PM
    Threads
    Likes (Received)

Becoming VIP - Bonus Time!

There are many reasons to become VIP, and benefits also! By donating just $10 for LifeTime VIP via your UserCP!

Rewards
    • You are given information before it becomes available to others, such things will be: Super Cows (SCows) as we will give you 1 to 2 weeks notice to prepare, 4 Prize Token Drop, and more to come!
    • Instant access to the shoutbox!
    • Patch input with rewards, such as: suggest the item/event/boss/etc and receive it/information in the next patch,
    • Hints at the recipes for the secret recipes, some fully revealed!
    • Notices for patch updates, and contests (public ones).
    • Hints for the secret bugged item recipes, which are worth more than other items!
    • Special VIP only events, such things will be: PvP tournaments, Giveaways, and Raffles.
    • No Ads on the forum (these Ads help pay for the hosting)!
    • No time limit for editing your posts!
    • 40% Off ALL Shop items (excluding Skill Gloves)
    • Unlimited Attachment Upload Storage To The Forums!
    • Special Private Message Permissions & Benefits: Private Message Storage Increased From 50 to 500, Message Tracking (Allows You To Request A Read Receipt), Send PM's Up To 5 Users At A Time, Upload/Download Attachments In PM's!
    • Can Set Self To Invisible (Only Admins Can See You Logged In)!
    • Able To Set A Custom User Title!
    • User Note Permissions: Able To Post Notes On Self/Others, Manage Notes Posted On Self By Self/Others, Can View User Notes About Others!
    • Allowed To Use Animated: Profile Picture, Avatar, & Signature!
    • Expanded Profile Picture, Avatar, & Signature Settings: Profile Picture Increased From 100x100 To 300x300, Avatar Increased From 80x80 To 160x80, Maximum Signature Lines Increased From 5 To 10, Total Images In Signature Increased From 1 To 5!
    • Increased Maximum User Album Picture Storage Increased From 50 To 500!
    • Can Customize User Profile!
    • A Special Glowing Username On The Forums!
    • More will be added!

Step 1:
    -First thing to do is click your "UserCP"

Step 2:
    -Scroll down to the bottom and to your left you will see "Paid Subscriptions", click it and you will be sent to the next step

Step 3:
    -Select the form of payment you would like to send and click "Order"

Step 4:
    -Confirm your options

Step 5:
    -From here you will sign into your paypal account (via the new window/tab which is secured), and finalize your steps. When done correctly you will be placed in the VIP Group, and be able to see the VIP section at the bottom of the forum home page!

Let me know if you have ANY issues and I will help correct them! Thanks for showing your support!